• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm baaaaaack! FS: A whole slew of new books

142 posts in this topic

Maryland thus far has been pretty good to me comic wise: in the two days or so I spent searching, I've turned up some fantastic stuff. I found a number of raw books that I kept for myself (which doesn't always happen) and some more stuff to list.

So, I've got a bunch of books to list tonight.

:takeit: rules.

Saturday will be $3-$7 day and I will finally get a chance to list new ones of those.

We'll get started in a few.

Hulk 180 VF/NM $215 (copy A)

This book presents very nicely, has the one panel Wolvie appearance and is a fun book. I scanned the back cover... I downgraded it primarily because on the back there is what appears to be a tiny amount of black overspray or ink blotch (but I haven't seen something like it exactly).

Hulk180.jpg

Hulk180bc.jpg

Some of the DDs had similar issues... front covers were awesome, back covers had very, very light foxing or appeared to be slightly "dirty"...

DD 100 9.4/9.6 fc, but... 9.0/9.2 (it looks gorgeous)

$30 SOLD

DD100.jpg

Thor 249 9.4/9.6 (30 cent price variant) -- figure I will have to slab this one but...

$125

Thor24930cent.jpg

hm Not a title I collect, but very tempting.

Nice books Brian, keep them coming. :popcorn: