• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low Grade Man-Things (That Sounds Perverse)

4 posts in this topic

Hiya. Obviously, I am new to the boards. I paid for a membership not all that long ago, and thought I would jump in to the forums as well.

I've learned a lot reading here in the last couple weeks. One of the things I have learned is that I am a crappy grader. With that in mind, I have posted pics of these lower grade books as if I were asking for a "PGM," such that peeps can see the books themselves without me assigning a number or grade that is out of whack.

Hopefully, I have priced these reasonably. If not, this may be another learning opportunity. :gossip:

Pages OW to T. Reader copies, maybe a few that are nicer, but I want to set expectations properly. I'd prefer to send these out in one lot for $45 (Shipping included), but I have listed individual prices as well.

If parted out, I'll be sending via USPS Priority, boxed and padded, so starting at $5 for shipping, which I know makes buying these individually kind of unattractive, but I don't have shipping supplies to send via media mail.

Here is what I have.

Man-Thing #2

$5

man_thing_2.jpg

man_thing_2_back.jpg

Man-Thing #7

$7

man_thing_7.jpg

man_thing_7_back.jpg

Man-Thing #8

$3

Has small ball point writing right by Man-Thing's left thumb on the cover, and a fold and chipping on the BRBC and last 6 or so pages. Nice headlights though! :o

man_thing_8.jpg

man_thing_8_back.jpg

Man-Thing #9

$6

PLOOG issue.

man_thing_9.jpg

man_thing_9_back.jpg

Man-Thing #10

$4

PLOOG Issue

man_thing_10.jpg

man_thing_10_back.jpg

Man-Thing #11

$4

PLOOG Issue

man_thing_11.jpg

man_thing_11_back.jpg

Man-Thing #12

$7

Starlin Art

The buyer for this gets the issue pictured, as well as an additional copy of #12 that has 3 small sets of initials on the cover. I think three people marked that they had "read" the issue.

man_thing_12.jpg

man_thing_12_back.jpg

Adventure Into Fear #11

99 Cents

Book is Hammered, and I don't mean drunk . . . although being drunk may make the cover look better. Pages are all there though, and reads just fine.

av_into_fear_manthing_11.jpg

av_into_fear_manthing_back_11.jpg

Adventure Into Fear #12

$5

Starlin art.

av_into_fear_manthing_12.jpg

av_into_fear_manthing_back_12.jpg

Adventure Into Fear #15

$2

av_into_fear_manthing_15.jpg

av_into_fear_manthing_15_back.jpg

Adventure Into Fear #18

$3

Printing error: No top staple.

av_into_fear_manthing_18_notopst-1.jpg

av_into_fear_manthing_18_notopstapl.jpg

Ok, so I have obviously messed this up.

Do I have things ridiculously priced, or is it that I am an unknown quantity? I can see either making sense.

Just curious. (shrug)

Ok, so I have obviously messed this up.

Do I have things ridiculously priced, or is it that I am an unknown quantity? I can see either making sense.

Just curious. (shrug)

I don't know about your prices, but In general it's a little difficult to sell low/mid grade, non-key bronze books individually here on the forum. Maybe you should offer them as a lot...