• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's more important the sketch or the condition or both?????

95 posts in this topic

Soo, are you agreeing that a 9.4 is "unworthy" nowaydays?

No, I simply put it in as a segue into my post. Although I'd say getting a 9.2 or less on a sketch means something had to happen to it somewhere along the line. You just don't see them that much. But rest assured that even if my Hitchcock sketch is one of the 9.0's, you won't be seeing it on ebay anytime soon. (thumbs u Although I am patiently waiting to see who got the lone 9.8. :popcorn:

Does anyone know why the Ultimate Spider-man 100 books were all dinged up? (shrug) I'd love to own one, but as you can imagine, they don't come out very often.

No, I simply put it in as a segue into my post. Although I'd say getting a 9.2 or less on a sketch means something had to happen to it somewhere along the line. You just don't see them that much. But rest assured that even if my Hitchcock sketch is one of the 9.0's, you won't be seeing it on ebay anytime soon. (thumbs u

Does anyone know why the Ultimate Spider-man 100 books were all dinged up? (shrug) I'd love to own one, but as you can imagine, they don't come out very often.

Don't you hate the feeling knowing that something left your house a 9.8 then it comes back a 9.2 or 9.4?

I think you've them... The Williams Batman on the euro cover, and Gonzo the great on the Muppet sketch cover.

i love those sketches!! i really really want to get a williams after seeing the batman you got, the wolverine dan got and the zombie spider-man fred got, its as if every single one of his sketches is AAA quality amazing! and that gonzo is one of the coolest sketches ive ever seen, Dan should try his hand at a gonzo

Man..Adam always types alot zzzzzz

I wonder if he reads alot too

Sorry to bore you? (shrug)

No, I simply put it in as a segue into my post. Although I'd say getting a 9.2 or less on a sketch means something had to happen to it somewhere along the line. You just don't see them that much. But rest assured that even if my Hitchcock sketch is one of the 9.0's, you won't be seeing it on ebay anytime soon. (thumbs u

Don't you hate the feeling knowing that something left your house a 9.8 then it comes back a 9.2 or 9.4?

Don't know that feeling. :wishluck:

i think they got all dinged up cause hero was very un careful with the books, i think i can find a couple that could be for sale, and get back to you on it!

but also the quality of the paper on those books werent good, you could tell marvel noticed cause the hulk 1's 100 project were almost all high grade

I think you've them... The Williams Batman on the euro cover, and Gonzo the great on the Muppet sketch cover.

i love those sketches!! i really really want to get a williams after seeing the batman you got, the wolverine dan got and the zombie spider-man fred got, its as if every single one of his sketches is AAA quality amazing! and that gonzo is one of the coolest sketches ive ever seen, Dan should try his hand at a gonzo

I've tried to convince Freddie to attend Heroes, but he just wont budge.. Next time I see him I'll ask him if he can hook u up. Or just do to his website.