• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Rogers Sunday Sections Plus HC & Others Including 1942 Superman !

46 posts in this topic

Tarzan June 3, 1934 full Sunday page $10 cream paper, mounted to board with acetate cover. Babe Ruth radio ad on bottom.

tarzan6334.jpg

Tarzan June 10, 1934 full Sunday page $10 Hal Foster, tan/stain right edge, spray mounted to board with acetate cover, Babe Ruth Quaker Puffer Rice ad on bottom.

tarzan61034.jpg

Tarzan August 5, 1934 full Sunday page $10 Hal Foster, cream paper with tanning at crease & edges, spray mounted to board and covered with acetate.

tarzan8534.jpg

Tarzan May 26, 1935 full Sunday page $10 Hal Foster, mostly offwhite with light tan line at crease, small tear right edge at crease, spray mounted to board with acetate cover. Sharks!

tarzan52635.jpg

1951 Hopalog Cassidy full page Sunday ad $25 Cool ad for Wild West Trading Cards from May 27, 1951. Partially attached to board with acetate cover taped around edges, might be removed cleanly(?). Nice paper, great colors.

hopalongad.jpg

1910 Buster Brown full Sunday page $15 RF Outcault, stain at left edge and partially on crease, otherwise clean creamy page, again mounted with acetate cover and tape around edges(but not on paper except for one small piece each side to hold it down).

busterbrown1910.jpg

The Collected Works of Buck Rogers HC 1969 $15

Introduction by Ray Bradbury, minor tears to DJ, minor foxing, has full color Sundays & black and white dailies, bonus stuff in back including -script of the first Buck Rogers radio broadcast, page of Buck Rogers toys pictured, a whooping 376 pages!

buck013.jpg

buck014.jpg

buck015.jpg

:cry:

Any other HC's coming?

JR was just too fast for me on the Buck Rogers.

I have a few more....

1970 Terry and the Pirates No.4 Nostagia Press $15 minor wear to DJ, very light edge yellowing to pages o/w white. Measures 12x9+" SOLD!!

32706085.jpg

Little Orphan Annie 1935-1945 HC (1970) $15 Over 400 pages of strips! Wear to DJ, piece of tape upper and lower spine of DJ, white pages. SOLD!!

32706089.jpg

1969 Krazy Kat HC $15 Has plastic DJ cover which gave off quite a flash glare, DJ itself is in decent shape with some waviness. DJ cover shows black tape remnants around the edges, it's not on the DJ. 168 pages of Krazy Kat goodness, center pages are in color.

hc001.jpg

hc002.jpg

hc003.jpg

Will Eisner's Hawks of the Seas SC $10 1986 Kitchen Sink, covers 1936-38, measures 10 x 14.5" SOLD!!

32706084.jpg

hc006.jpg

Mickey Mouse Fanzine (1971) Limited to 1000 copies F $10 Published by Howard Bayliss, measures 12x11", contains B&W strip and ad reprints, I believe this series was discontinued due to copyright issues. SOLD!!

hc007.jpg

hc008.jpg

Mickey Mouse Fanzine (1971) Limited to 1000 copies F $10 Published by Howard Bayliss, measures 12x11", contains B&W strip and ad reprints, I believe this series was discontinued due to copyright issues.

hc007.jpg

hc008.jpg

:takeit:

Any other HC's coming?

JR was just too fast for me on the Buck Rogers.

I have a few more....

1970 Terry and the Pirates No.4 Nostagia Press $15 minor wear to DJ, very light edge yellowing to pages o/w white. Measures 12x9+"

32706085.jpg

:takeit: