• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you all stop with the fecking eBay whining?

247 posts in this topic

eBay ate my homework, and I lost my job because of it. Then, eBay came over to my house, bit my cat, kicked my dogs and cut the electricity cable. Finally, it threatened to tell my wife what I view late at night, unless I made monthly payments out of my unemployment checks..., via paypal. :sorry:

eBay ate my homework, and I lost my job because of it. Then, eBay came over to my house, bit my cat, kicked my dogs and cut the electricity cable. Finally, it threatened to tell my wife what I view late at night, unless I made monthly payments out of my unemployment checks..., via paypal friends/family. :sorry:

FTFY

but really - the cat probably deserved it - after all he was bidding on my auctions last week.......

I love that the English spelling for "the Eff word" is right there in the thread title...

lol

That's the much less offensive Irish spelling. Popular with the clergy.

I love that the English spelling for "the Eff word" is right there in the thread title...

lol

You should try it in a new thread, and see if it still works! ;)

lol

You should try it in a new thread, and see if it still works! ;)

You're all just a bunch of ers.