• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you all stop with the fecking eBay whining?

247 posts in this topic

Seriously though, it's like buying from the pikeys in the caravan at the end of the road...but they have Mafia backing if anything goes wrong.

But people persist, and then have a breakdown when the deal isn't as sweet as a night between Monica Belluci's legs. doh!

Pikey - very un PC from you Nick!

Alright...scousers, then. :sumo:

Thieving scousers you mean :baiting:

I have never had a bad experience (shrug) of course I do a little research on the seller prior to bidding.Maybe I just picked all the guys here from the boards without knowing.I know I've dealt with a few of you. :applause:

Could I just ask?

Why do your posts always go off the end of the page?

What the are you doing at your end? Posting from a Commodore 64? :baiting:

Not a day goes by without some eBay sob story...

'He packs like a ''

'He complained about my shipping charges'

'He said it was a VF/NM and it was a VF+'

'He left me negative feedback without contacting my wife first'

Chistonabike, what do you all expect?

You are all dealing with possibly the most immoral company on the planet, but you are all expecting to either make a great deal on a sale, or get a catch on a purchase.

Either way, you're all expecting to make some money 'under the radar' in an absolute -shoot and want to cry because you didn't get what you thought you were 'entitled' to?

Here's a reality check for you....eBay died about 3 years ago and anybody who is still dealing through their -arsed, money-grubbing, illegitimate, -sucking system deserves all that they get.

Have a great weekend! (thumbs u

you complete me :luhv::cloud9:

:insane:

I have never had a bad experience (shrug) of course I do a little research on the seller prior to bidding.Maybe I just picked all the guys here from the boards without knowing.I know I've dealt with a few of you. :applause:

Could I just ask?

lol

Could I just ask?

I dont know what the :censored: your talking about (shrug)

Could I just ask?

Right, I've figured it...it's your sig line. doh!

Get rid of the WWBN, Batman and HOS...cause they're anyway. (thumbs u

misery loves company

do you use that expression across the pond?

Onli if you live with FT lol

Misery????

I'll have you know it's like the ing Brady Bunch meets the Banana Spilts round here, pal! :sumo:

So you're playing the part of Alice, are ya? :baiting:

misery loves company

Misery????

I'll have you know it's like the ing Brady Bunch meets the Banana Spilts round here, pal! :sumo:

Love the Banana Spilts (thumbs u

Are you Fleegle?

misery loves company

Misery????

Love the Banana Spilts (thumbs u

Are you Fleegle?

Snorky. :sorry:

Could I just ask?

Get rid of the WWBN, Batman and HOS...cause they're anyway. (thumbs u [/quote

I know I dont have Golden age beauties such as yourself,but these are my grail books.Hail to the Bronze Age (worship)

Could I just ask?

Get rid of the WWBN, Batman and HOS...cause they're anyway. (thumbs u [/quote

I know I dont have Golden age beauties such as yourself,but these are my grail books.Hail to the Bronze Age (worship)

I don't possess any GA beauties either, but I've got five set of pert breasts that I've managed to fit onto a standard line and I'd appreciate it if you could manage to get your own fondleables into the same format. (thumbs u

after awhile on ebay I started to figure out who grades good and who to avoid. everyone seems to be looking for the killer deal out there which usually leads to disapointment. buy from trusted sellers for fair market value and it will generally work out. so try to keep the whining to a minimum