• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you all stop with the fecking eBay whining?

247 posts in this topic

by the flaming telepath - 99 is a ref to hockey player Wayne Gretzky, forgot you guys over in the UK only watch football

Nick doesn't watch football - he watches Everton lol

by the flaming telepath - 99 is a ref to hockey player Wayne Gretzky, forgot you guys over in the UK only watch football

Well, you're getting major bonus points with me for not calling it 'soccer'. (worship) (worship) (worship)

I live in Canada not the US, we still have the Queen Mum on our coins. I used to watch a little english pre league but now just stuff like world cup. and oh yeah I got an England jersey cause the Canadian team ain't that great

Well, you're getting major bonus points with me for not calling it 'soccer'. (worship) (worship) (worship)

I live in Canada not the US, we still have the Queen Mum on our coins. I used to watch a little english pre league but now just stuff like world cup. and oh yeah I got an England jersey cause the Canadian team ain't that great

You should have got the Canadian one!

I've just realised...

You've got 3,500 posts in about 7 weeks.

Has masturbation gone out of style? (shrug)

I've just realised...

:roflmao:

I've just realised...

Nick. Go to permenant polls forum. And look at "Are post counts important to you" and "A little corner of the UK"

I've just realised...

How may hands do you use for that :insane:

Is this what your mates do of a weekend, Chris?

Nah. In Canada we just drink beer & roll cannons. ;)

Pfftt. You dont have Vanilla Dutch Masters.

Vanilla Dutch Masters? Sounds kinky.... :insane:

And you have to unroll, crack them, and hand roll them. I let a few Canadians experience the Dutchie, so smooth.

One day I'll tell you all about the fortnight I spent 50 miles outside of Toronto on my cousin's farm.

He didn't grow no grain, I can tell you that. :insane:

Anything involving smoking we have in Vancouver

They dont get imported to Canada. I brought a box of 52 for every tour. Those crappy senators, or whatever they are called are GARBAGE like a stale philly.

Vanilla Dutch Masters? Sounds kinky.... :insane:

And you have to unroll, crack them, and hand roll them. I let a few Canadians experience the Dutchie, so smooth.

We call those blunts. :grin:

Vanilla :cloud9: