• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FANTASTIC FOUR 42! SOLD/CLOSED! THX!

17 posts in this topic

OK...no love for ish 45...how 'bout the Classic Issue 42?

Strictly graded 7.0! Most would grade this 7.5 easy, but I'll be a little more conservative...

ASK PRICE $59 SHIPPED USA! Elsewhere add $5 bucks.

Payment: PP or MO.

FANTASTIC FOUR 42

SEPT 1965. “TO SAVE YOU, WHY MUST I KILL YOU?”

Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby cover. Jack Kirby/Vince Colletta art.

Very nice/clean copy for the technical grade! Small creases upper right corner, a couple of small diagonal creases bottom right corner and a couple of faint creases above and below Torchy. Super clean spine…hint of abrasion top and bottom spine corners and a couple of soft transverse ticks at center spine. Top, bottom and right edges are very clean…there is a little printing defect just below Medusa and in front of the Thing’s right foot…this is a production flaw, not a stain. Back cover is in outstanding shape, crease-free with just a subtle level of fade to the overall white background.

The book is perfectly centered with XLNT overall structure…has the snap and feel of an unread book. Shiny rust-free staples are slightly offset and the centerfold is firmly attached. Interior off-white pages have just a hint of light tanning at the perimeter…COMPLETE!

2009 OSPG $93 in VF grade

FF42FC.jpg

FF42BC.jpg

Gotta run to my son's little league game...back in a few hours...

The actual is much larger and probably would not fit in a slab:

A giant inflatable dog dropping created by the American artist Paul McCarthy was blown from its moorings at a Swiss museum, bringing down a power line and breaking a window before landing in the grounds of a children's home

Just trying to do my part. (shrug)

Nice book, good luck with the sale, maybe the poo will help (thumbs u

So much for literal interpretation...dude, I haven't even had breakfast yet... :insane:

The book is actually a nice copy, I liked the 45 you listed also. But I am about hip deep in books I am buying..

THX! Behind the 8-ball on bought books...story of my life... :roflmao:

The book is actually a nice copy, I liked the 45 you listed also. But I am about hip deep in books I am buying..

THX! Behind the 8-ball on bought books...story of my life... :roflmao:

I have about another 3 weeks to be caught up :P

But we both know the end result is worh it (thumbs u

Just trying to do my part. (shrug)

Nice book, good luck with the sale, maybe the poo will help (thumbs u

So much for literal interpretation...dude, I haven't even had breakfast yet... :insane:

Here, is this better? :angel:

stormtrooper.jpg