• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Etiquet Did I spell etiquet right? Guess I didnt. Sue me!

459 posts in this topic

Isn't the goal to get her ankles 10 feet apart???

CAL who used to be a ladies' man

CAL8000g.jpg

Nah, this is how he does it:

"My case? Nice = equated with weakness. Total jerk = more tang than I ever fantasized about. Easy. No brainer. Just sit back, be a total jerk, the girls will be attracted to that machismo that is Man!!!

Hold the doors open for her? Flowers? Nice compliments? Refrain from the sexist remarks? Agree with her 21st century equality? Pamper her? Does not work. She whines, complains, and you tell her to shut the heck up it's the 4th Quarter biatch and she may pout but she will respect that. That works. "

Nice guys finish last.

If all else fails

$$$$$$

works almost all the time!!!

CAL :cool:

*sigh*

:tonofbricks:

I'd make a comment about what venues you'd be searching in for dates with that attitude, except I have the feeling your wife is a Saint...and I really don't want to insult her.

You left out the part where you explained to one and all, that women liked to be beaten...

I think the Cal Bots are really cute;)

You want dating techniques.. come to me, just make sure you bring a furocious racoon, two light bulbs, nine triple A batteries and, most important... a toaster, you gotta bring the toaster...

Life's questions shall be answered.. :acclaim:

unfortunately I am out of the dating game and have been for 20 years.

And the Susan Boyle's of the world thank you....

susan-boyle_1388214c.jpg

This post has been approved by Susan Boyle Ltd.™

that's a dude right?

Only on weekends!

Oh yea!

Well you are taking my responses to your responses to his responses about your responses far too seriously.

And get a room :insane:

Isn't the goal to get her ankles 10 feet apart???

CAL who used to be a ladies' man

CAL8000g.jpg

Nah, this is how he does it:

"My case? Nice = equated with weakness. Total jerk = more tang than I ever fantasized about. Easy. No brainer. Just sit back, be a total jerk, the girls will be attracted to that machismo that is Man!!!

Hold the doors open for her? Flowers? Nice compliments? Refrain from the sexist remarks? Agree with her 21st century equality? Pamper her? Does not work. She whines, complains, and you tell her to shut the heck up it's the 4th Quarter biatch and she may pout but she will respect that. That works. "

Nice guys finish last.

If all else fails

$$$$$$

works almost all the time!!!

CAL :cool:

*sigh*

I'd make a comment about what venues you'd be searching in for dates with that attitude, except I have the feeling your wife is a Saint...and I really don't want to insult her.

You left out the part where you explained to one and all, that women liked to be beaten...

Now seriously...you KNOW you've been a badddddd boy when Sharon takes you to task.

;)

Oh yea!

Well you are taking my responses to your responses to his responses about your responses far too seriously.

Would you prefer two twins, or will a single full suffice?

And do you want the night, or will hourly be fine...?

:luhv:

Oh yea!

:roflmao: Two twins.. We just met, but who knows once I have had a few drinks in me :shy:

Oh yea!

:roflmao: Two twins.. We just met, but who knows once I have had a few drinks in me :shy:

Seems to me, you're about to have more than just drinks in you. :eek:

Oh yea!

Seems to me, you're about to have more than just drinks in you. :eek:

:(

Au contraire...

Offering items for sale on the boards via PM is COMPLETELY in order...and frankly one of the best things about these boards...getting a shot at books that people know you're interested in, having an opportunity to negotiate terms, both price and time-payments etc. I've been able to add some killer books to my collection thanks to some great boardies PMing me that I might never have seen and had a chance to buy... (thumbs u

And it would be the minimum etiquette for the other party to provide a short quick reply "No thanks" but hey, I was taught manners where I grew up... doh!

Well said Tom. (thumbs u

*sigh*

If not for being overly whooped from a head cold, there would be a CALbot bloodbath going on. :foryou:

Au contraire...

Offering items for sale on the boards via PM is COMPLETELY in order...and frankly one of the best things about these boards...getting a shot at books that people know you're interested in, having an opportunity to negotiate terms, both price and time-payments etc. I've been able to add some killer books to my collection thanks to some great boardies PMing me that I might never have seen and had a chance to buy... (thumbs u

And it would be the minimum etiquette for the other party to provide a short quick reply "No thanks" but hey, I was taught manners where I grew up... doh!

Well said Tom. (thumbs u

Hey Fay! :foryou:

In you?!?

(shrug)

Does that mean you are more used to having them thrown on you?

:devil:

-slym

Once or twice.. it was a matter of a one-legged hooker in philadelphia and how I had offended her albino pimp, who happenned to be a midget, sorry..little person.

It was a rough night..

OK...a guy comes home and tells his wife, I picked up some Olympic condoms...

She says "what are those?"

He says "it's a 3-pack...they come in Gold, Silver and Bronze!"

She says "and what color are you planning on using tonite?"

And he says "why Gold, of course!"

And she says "maybe you should try the Silver...it'd be nice if you came second for a change..."

OK...a guy comes home and tells his wife, I picked up some Olympic condoms...

She says "what are those?"

He says "it's a 3-pack...they come in Gold, Silver and Bronze!"

She says "and what color are you planning on using tonite?"

And he says "why Gold, of course!"

And she says "maybe you should try the Silver...it'd be nice if you came second for a change..."

:roflmao: