• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Binders - Anyone ?

15 posts in this topic

Hello Group,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I apologize up front in case there is a post on this topic already.

I did use the search function and could not find anything.

I would like to hear from the guys who collect their comic books in binders.

Of course not with holes punched into the books...lol.

No I mean the ones with for example the bagsunlimited or wizard plastic sleeves that you can put into a 3 hole binder.

What I am looking for are the actual binders that are used ?

I was searching all over the net for some "special" binder, but could not find anything really.

I do not want the standard plastic binder. What I am looking for is something that looks good on the shelve ?

Anybody any input or ideas ??

All the best,

Andy

www.wurstisart.com

I remember some of the card shops use to carry a decent looking three ring binder for sports cards. Im sure you can use the comic sleeves in these also. Just my 2c

DRX

Any help would be appreciated.

Or maybe someone else has ideas on how to store comics on a shelf vs. in a box ?

He uses magazine boxes as I asked him in another thread. They look great on the shelf too but they are 11 1/2" inches tall. You can cut them but keep in mind that the shelf needs to be a few inches bigger than the comic when bagged. I still cannot get mine to fit on the bookcase but having shelving in my closet that works fine.

Here's the thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3100050&fpart=1

Why do you possibly stop using them ?

Flipping through the pages of the binder makes me nervous. I think it's safer to go through a short box in a hurry as opposed to the binder. i still use them. I just don't have many high dollar( lol ) books in them now.