• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal-Bot is ready for War!!!
1 1

125 posts in this topic

Thanx for the follow-up commments

This whole thing is not a big deal

BUT

I am dissapointed in the reaction(s) that stopped our fun.

All it took was one, maybe two others to whine about the Cal-Bot and the Mods had to put the cracked-slab syndrome on the Cal-Bot.

The Silver Lining: it got me started on Powerpoint and now I have a new weapon to continue my path of destruction on the online world!!!

You should have heard the girls laugh at those other Threads - they LOVED the Cal-Bot and think that I really did lose whatever marbles I have left!

They will be disappointed too.

Oh well back to bed...

CAL will dream up more CALisms later

BUT

All it took was one, maybe two others to whine about the Cal-Bot and the Mods had to put the cracked-slab syndrome on the Cal-Bot.

The Silver Lining: it got me started on Powerpoint and now I have a new weapon to continue my path of destruction on the online world!!!

You should have heard the girls laugh at those other Threads - they LOVED the Cal-Bot and think that I really did lose whatever marbles I have left!

Oh well back to bed...

Good for you! Learn something EVERY day...and glad the girls have a good sense of humor! :acclaim:

Missed the last couple of hours here, unfortunately, so...

How do we know that the Cal-Bot has been banned? Who told who, what action was taken, and what reasons were given? (shrug)

when I got up to take a look at the Comics General Topics list, the Cal-Bot War Thread was wayyyyyyy down the list

I knew the Thread was in trouble then I read the posts.

No one PMed me to stop - this was a "given" by the others' posts

CAL up for the day now...

BUT

Oh well back to bed...

Good for you! Learn something EVERY day...and glad the girls have a good sense of humor! :acclaim:

Hey!!! Kudos to you - the other day

You are right - my wife IS a Saint - she deserves the Mother Teresa Humanitarian award for putting up w/ me lol:insane::hi:

How do we know that the Cal-Bot has been banned? Who told who, what action was taken, and what reasons were given? (shrug)

Warning sent to someone from the Mods

doh!

I am staggered by the stuff that's going on around here lately. Utterly staggered. :screwy:

doh!

I am staggered by the stuff that's going on around here lately. Utterly staggered. :screwy:

Stop drinking so much...

I stated a few pages back I think Fedoraman got upset about the thrashing he took. And the Cal-Bot pics may have pushed him over the edge.

I wonder if he sent CGC a message like he sent GPA?

doh!

Such is life (shrug)

doh!

Stop drinking so much...

I stated a few pages back I think Fedoraman got upset about the thrashing he took. And the Cal-Bot pics may have pushed him over the edge.

I wonder if he sent CGC a message like he sent GPA?

:eek:

I can't believe it! Someone got their panties in a bunch over the Cal-Bot???

There are much more worse things posted on here almost on a daily basis that they stopped CAL from waging war??

I overslept today and I am sure CGC is closed now but I will try to call them tomorrow.

I know I huff and puff tons but it is all my "deadpan" humor to keep the troops sharp but laughing. Been doing this for YEARS online.

Oh well, back to the "taking myself way too seriously mode and Lists, yadda yadda..."

CAL going back to bed for a while

Kudos to you for taking it in such good humour :golfclap:

+1

You've been duped.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=160141&Number=3170430#Post3170430

Edited by BRB