• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigreed Hulk books all CGC 9.4+

37 posts in this topic

where's the HULK 120 qualified? (shrug)

Forgot it...thanks (thumbs u

Incredible Hulk 120 CGC 9.4 Qualified (cover detached at bottom staple)

Pacific Coast OW/W Old lable

Price: $100.00

Hulk12094QPC.jpg[/img]

hm eff it! :takeit:

nice sale on the 170, :golfclap: i had my eye on it. (thumbs u

Bill i got my box today and as you know it was filled with mixed emotions. The books were of course beautiful!!! and packed as if they were going to be dropped from a plane onto my doorstep! But i really wish you still had them. Im really going to miss my collecting buddy :( . I hope you dont stray too far friend. And i wish you the best of luck with the rest of your sales. (thumbs u

Bill i got my box today and as you know it was filled with mixed emotions. The books were of course beautiful!!! and packed as if they were going to be dropped from a plane onto my doorstep! But i really wish you still had them. Im really going to miss my collecting buddy :( . I hope you dont stray too far friend. And i wish you the best of luck with the rest of your sales. (thumbs u

Bill I have to agree with everything in Green's last post. I appreciate you allowing me to give the IH 122 a good home, and I wish you the best of luck with the new direct you are taking with your collection.

Bill I have to agree with everything in Green's last post. I appreciate you allowing me to give the IH 122 a good home, and I wish you the best of luck with the new direct you are taking with your collection.

I feel 100% the same way. Bill is a good friend + passionate collector who loves the medium. Stick around Bill!!

Thanks for all the kind words guys!! I still enjoy comics and will probably still collect to some degree, maybe just not at the "level" I was collecting. I am glad I was able to pass along some of the books to my friends! :cloud9:

Bill,

Do you have other HG books that aren't pedigrees? I am chasing a nice 9.6 or better copy of 161 with the Beast.

Steve

No non-peds...when I got them I sold them off to fund the pedigrees...sorry :sorry: