• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

?? what is a CGC 6.0 Ironman #55 worth

12 posts in this topic

That's probably just on the cusp of being worth sending in... overall I wouldn't bother, you'd still get a decent price raw.. if you though you might get a 9.0, I would (again speculating) think it would be worth it.

I did and only one I found completed or current was a 5.5 active right now $28 with 3 days left. That is the only cgc one I found on ebay. confused-smiley-013.gif

Errr........why not just wait 'til the auction 5.5 ends? It should give you an idea of what your 6.0 will bring. makepoint.gif

I did and only one I found completed or current was a 5.5 active right now $28 with 3 days left. That is the only cgc one I found on ebay. confused-smiley-013.gif

Errr........why not just wait 'til the auction 5.5 ends? It should give you an idea of what your 6.0 will bring. makepoint.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

boo.gifboo.gifboo.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

boo.gifboo.gifboo.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif Later!!! sleeping.gifsleeping.gif