• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The CGC board comic book store

33 posts in this topic

O.K so I messed up on the last sales thread as it was taking for ever for scans to load... well now I will post a link to every photobucket account I have.

Some books will be listed as individual & some won't ... I will also post on the top of the page what the dollar amount will be for each book.

This guy :takeit: get book wanted.

It's like walking into a comic shop only you can't read them until they show up at your house ... lol

I am still scanning books so each link will have a new stack of books added each day so check back often because you'll never know what will show up. I have 16 long boxes to list here and each book will be listed.. just post what books you want and I will pull them and set them in a box with the buyers name on it.

Then I will delete the book from photobucket.

CGC - TPB's & HARD COVER BOOKS will be excluded from the price shown on top of the listing page.

Any and all CGC books are not for sale at this time.

Paypal & money orders for the U.S

Paypal for canada

Shipping done at buyer request in the U.S

Priority shipping done for canada ONLY !!

Grades range from Fine for OLDER books and VERY FINE / NEAR MINT for newer books .. but you can figure that out for your self as the scans can be enlargened and done by the person looking at them.

Thank you for looking and hope everyone buying finds what they want.

16 long boxes :o

lol

I have alot of work ahead of me ... And these are personal books which I've aquired over the years. Many have gotten awesome grades from CGC and some that just ...well flopped.. :cry:

Just a thought hm -- If you have a list of the books that you could post then it would allow us to focus our browsing onto the books and titles we need. The photobucket (which is quite tedious to go through ) could then be used if we needed to see a particular book.-- Just a thought to try and help generate some sales! (thumbs u

Just a thought hm -- If you have a list of the books that you could post then it would allow us to focus our browsing onto the books and titles we need. The photobucket (which is quite tedious to go through ) could then be used if we needed to see a particular book.-- Just a thought to try and help generate some sales! (thumbs u

(thumbs u