• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The CGC board comic book store

33 posts in this topic

Nice books Sam!

Thank you Nick... (thumbs u

Just wish some of these would start moving and give me an insentive to keep plugging away, And I know the prices are not bad for what's listed.

Then again there is always ebay or craigslist to work on as well..

How much would all of your Darkness books cost?

hm

If that's the case I'll do $1 per book and I know I still have more books that haven't been scanned in yet as well as some early witchblade.

Let me know how many Darkness books you have. I'm looking for one copy of each issue.

How much would all of your Darkness books cost?

hm

If that's the case I'll do $1 per book and I know I still have more books that haven't been scanned in yet as well as some early witchblade.

Let me know how many Darkness books you have. I'm looking for one copy of each issue.

(thumbs u

I shoot you over a p.m. with what I've got.

G.I.Joe #1 new dimension

$15

05-19-2009031259PM.jpg

For anyone that doesn't know, the back cover to this book is made for sketches... those of you that like to get those kinds of things done... :gossip:

still have it??

G.I.Joe #1 new dimension

$15

05-19-2009031259PM.jpg

For anyone that doesn't know, the back cover to this book is made for sketches... those of you that like to get those kinds of things done... :gossip:

still have it??

Yep ... :baiting: