• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Sales Thread-------ASM & GI Joe Slabs,Y The Last Man #1-10 & DH Goon #1

59 posts in this topic

Selling a few slabs and some raw moderns. This is my first sales thread here but I've been selling on ebay for the past five years under username-shiznet420.

I've made some purchases on here from board members-Green,Timmay,namisgr & carcrawfordfan to name a few and The Resurrection is a good friend of mine. Shoot me a PM If you have any questions.

:takeit: gets it and PM's will be considered.

I always package my raw books centered between hard cardboard with bubble wrap and I pay particular attention to the corners and slabs will be bubble wrapped and shipped with packing peanuts.

U.S. Shipping:

1-3 Books----- $5.00 Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope

3+ Books----- $11.00 Priority Mail Flat Rate Box

If you don't want to pay so much for Priority I can always ship Media Mail and the option for both will be in your invoice.

I'll gladly ship Internationally but only by Priorty Mail.

Y The Last Man #1

9.2/9.4

$30

:takeit:

Thanks (thumbs u

I think that's it for tonight but I'll be listing Y's #4-10 in the morning along with some various others but no Invincible or Walking Dead.