• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Own Mjolnir!!!

52 posts in this topic

Anybody interested in owning Thor's hammer?

This is the Diamond Select's version of Mjolnir. Excellent condition with little use lol

This is a 1:1 replica of the hammer. It is huge!!! 18" long and 8" wide. It is limited to 1000 pieces. This is #574.

The hammer comes with a stand, plaque, cert, and original box. The box is a little worn.

OWN IT TODAY FOR $250 $230 shipped in the US!

Paypal or USPS money orders only!

:takeit: Gets it!!

hammer1.jpg

hammer2.jpg

hammer4.jpg

lol The hammer is pretty heavy. It is definitely not a toy. You could do a lot of damage with it.

Good investment for the upcoming movie!! :baiting:

This guy retailed at $350 when it came out and has long been sold out.

I won the original Factory X one that the Diamond one is modeled after and it is kick arse. It's pretty incredible in hand.

I used it as a Hallowe'en prop about 3 years ago. Tucked it in my belt and people really dug it.

I keep it next to my bed in case of intruders.

:shy:

R.

damn i wanted one when they first came out. hm

The liquor?

i've actually had tried it before, nothing to write home about. save your moolah and just buy kettle one instead. but i was talking about the mjolnir. :gossip:

damn i wanted one when they first came out. hm

The liquor?

i've actually had tried it before, nothing to write home about. save your moolah and just buy kettle one instead. but i was talking about the mjolnir. :gossip:

lol

As long as I'm the pitcher.

As long as I'm the pitcher.

i knew it