• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Own Mjolnir!!!

52 posts in this topic

How does this make it through the mail system? hm I thought only someone noble and pure could lift Thor's hammer. While I'm sure there are many postal workers who have those qualities I doubt they all do?

How does this make it through the mail system? hm I thought only someone noble and pure could lift Thor's hammer. While I'm sure there are many postal workers who have those qualities I doubt they all do?

Registered mail carriers are recruited from Valhalla. You're good! (thumbs u

They don't lift it by hand. They slide it along the ground then use forklifts to put it in the truck.

If I had to guess, the Scandanavians have an older culture than the English. Anyone?

It's a bit of a toss-up, really - references to Arthur were first discovered around the early 800s, and the Vikings started running around conquering things in the late 700s.

If I had to guess, the Scandanavians have an older culture than the English. Anyone?

It's a bit of a toss-up, really - references to Arthur were first discovered around the early 800s, and the Vikings started running around conquering things in the late 700s.

But even before land became a rare commodity in Scandanavia forcing the Vikings to go out and conquer new lands, they had a common identity for hundred of years. Tales of Thor were well known before the Icelandic Voyages. I'd say that gives it to the Norse!

I am glad everybody is enjoying the thread. lol

:news:

HeroesCon special!!

If you are coming to HeroesCon in Charlotte this June, I can bring it to you for....

$210 Cash