• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Opportunity- David Hitchcock Pt. 2- DONT MISS OUT.

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I wanted to offer another opportunity to get a David Hitchcock custom sketch. After doing the first round I have re-thought my process a bit and I will do my best to lay out all of the info.

Who-

David Hitchcock

http://davehitchcock.blogspot.com/

What-

Will do his best to achieve your sketch request.

When-

As soon as all clients MAIL THEIR BLANK COVER BOOKS TO ME

NO GLOSSY SECRET INVASIONS.

Mailing me your books adds time to the process, however it ensures that you the client are in complete control of the book that gets sketched on.

As soon as all books are in- I mail them to David over in the UK.

Where-

David's studio. He then mails directly to CGC when finished. (And he is fast about it!)

Why-

Seriously in my opinion it is to get an awesome sketch that you want that will be completed by an excellent artist. Go for it!

How-

and

Mail $100 with your book when you ship to me

If you live in Canada or International $110.

This opportunity will be open for a limited amount of time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks to everyone who participated in the last sketch opportunity. All of your books have been shipped out via Priority mail. It was a pleasure working with all of you.

Best!

NYComics

Let me throw in a plug that Sean (NYComics) was great to work with, kept me apprised of the status of the sketch, and will get more business from me. My sketch was of Swamp Thing carrying Captain America, and I was thrilled with the outcome. Hitchcock knocked it out of the park, IMHO.

As for this opportunity,

:takeit:

Now I just have to come up with a blank and the right idea.

The Due date is a relaxed one. I figured I would leave this up for a week or so. Then I will say Okay- Everyone try to get me your books in like a week or two. Then once I get everyone's stuff in I will ship to David.

Let me throw in a plug that Sean (NYComics) was great to work with, kept me apprised of the status of the sketch, and will get more business from me. My sketch was of Swamp Thing carrying Captain America, and I was thrilled with the outcome. Hitchcock knocked it out of the park, IMHO.

As for this opportunity,

:takeit:

Now I just have to come up with a blank and the right idea.

Thanks so much for the kind words. It really was a pleasure working with all of you guys.