• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

3 months, 9 days to go:banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

:ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

Does anyone know or maybe a CGC employee could chime in, if there will be onsite grading here? Since there was at the Wizard show last year and since this hopefully will be the new big Chicago show. :wishluck:

This is my birthday weekend and I cant wait, gonna be sooooooo much fun.

:headbang::whee:

I would be super-stoked if CGC would do on-site grading!

They don't have any dates on their events calander page with on-site grading right now, though.

I seen that too, but I figured a little begging and grovelling couldnt hurt at all.

How's things? Everyone have a good holiday?

I want to thank you posters for helping me get the news on the board here. Hats off to Hot Flips, Mike, 3319 and sorry if I forgot a member. This is a great board and you really help us with providing what fans and clients want to see from us and do at the event.

Here are a couple things I learned in the past three weeks.

1. Chicago winter gave me brain freeze ten steps out the hotel door.

2. Don't paint the inside of the house during Christmas (I'll explain at another time)

3. Get ready for some some pretty cool guest announcements

4. We will have the largest Artist Alley (Chicago), Artist Avenue (New York), this side of pop culture with a service twist for those at their tables hard at work.

5. DC and Marvel are bringing their largest booths with some extra cool things.

6. Backup your hard drive when the wife says " I heard a funny noise . . . I think it's your computer"

7. There is a whole group of people that have stopped attending cons in Chicago that are now buying C2E2 passes.

8. I wish you guys/girls were on either coast for this New York Comic Con Planet Hulk screening

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Events/Planet-Hulk/

Talk later gotta bolt.

Does anyone know or maybe a CGC employee could chime in, if there will be onsite grading here? Since there was at the Wizard show last year and since this hopefully will be the new big Chicago show. :wishluck:

Snap - we are working through the logistics. It is intense and a lot of work for the good people at CGC and we believe pretty cool and beneficial to all. Stay tunned.

Snap - we are working through the logistics. It is intense and a lot of work for the good people at CGC and we believe pretty cool and beneficial to all. Stay tunned.

OMG please please please do onsite grading (worship)

That I am aware of, the one major logistic is CGC is currently scheduled be at two shows on the same weekend. C2E2 and that other show on the west coast. With that said, normally CGC needs all of its employees at a show to do onsite and splitting the crews will be very difficult at best. Who knows. I hope CGC proves me wrong. lol Just don't get your hopes up.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

That I am aware of, the one major logistic is CGC is currently scheduled be at two shows on the same weekend. C2E2 and that other show on the west coast. With that said, normally CGC needs all of its employees at a show to do onsite and splitting the crews will be very difficult at best. Who knows. I hope CGC proves me wrong. lol Just don't get your hopes up.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

how about doing the C2E2 instead of the other show on the west coast? ;)

Here are a couple things I learned in the past three weeks

4. We will have the largest Artist Alley (Chicago), Artist Avenue (New York), this side of pop culture with a service twist for those at their tables hard at work.

Sounds amazing...absolutely can't wait for C2E2 :whee:

Here are a couple things I learned in the past three weeks

Sounds amazing...absolutely can't wait for C2E2 :whee:

yes, thats super awsome news. its going to be a good birthday weekend this year!

:headbang:

Do we have a list started of board members that are going yet? I'm really looking forward to finally meeting some of the folks I spend so much of my time writing back and forth with.

I'm going! :whee:

I'll be there. I dont know what section of the center it will be in though. I worked on the new expansion on all the site work when it was built. I cant wait to see what the final product looks like.

DRX