• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

I do hereby formally plan on eating while at C2E2 though I do not know exactly when, where, or with whom.
don`t forget drinking (thumbs u

Very good.

Dear Boards:

Please consider this post as Tupenny's formal declaration of intent to drink at C2E2.

Thank you for your good offices in this matter.

Sincerely,

TupennyConan

I do hereby formally plan on eating while at C2E2 though I do not know exactly when, where, or with whom.

Very good.

Dear Boards:

Please consider this post as Tupenny's formal declaration of intent to drink at C2E2.

Sincerely,

TupennyConan

I shall , in my best attempt , endeavor to assist you in your valiant venture to inebriate yourself (thumbs u

Guys, I'm not going to the show, but I really like the ad that I've seen in the comics (the one w/ Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk standing side-by-side). The ad is a profile shot of the three of them, from Iron Man's side.

Would anyone be able to get me one of those posters at the con? I'd be glad to pay for the shipping charge.

Thanks,

Chris

Very good.

Dear Boards:

Sincerely,

TupennyConan

I shall , in my best attempt , endeavor to assist you in your valiant venture to inebriate yourself (thumbs u

Pick-up the bar tab?? :idea:

Very good.

Dear Boards:

Sincerely,

TupennyConan

can I join as a tag-along then?

Very good.

Dear Boards:

Sincerely,

TupennyConan

:ohnoez:

:foryou:

Can I sit next to Doug Mahnke all weekend? I'll behave.

I thought it was mandatory to have a soul patch and work for USPS to do this? :shrug:

When you get shanked at C2E2, you will know who it is ...