• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signed comics?

Signed comics:  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Signed comics:

23 posts in this topic

As a general rule, I only get the so called "modern drek" signed. I do have exceptions, but precious few. I can't see having Stan Lee sign my AF 15 or FF 1, but will gladly get reprints signed by him.

A plain cover with a sig added is really cool. I fell in love with the sketch covers immediately. DF......eh.....they certianly are available, I'll give 'em that.

lol

Get a great creator to sign a great book and it's a beautiful thing man.

Indeed. (thumbs u

I love my SS books. I loved getting my books autographed way before that when I was a kid going to conventions. It's about having a certain connection to the creator through the signed book. It is not defacement. That's purist malarkey.

You don't want your comics signed? That's fine.

Definitely don't knock anyone who does. :sumo:

I have to say I don't like writing on the cover. My first and only signed comics were signed by Sergio Aragones back in 1986 I think. I liked the fact that he signed inside the book on the first page and drew a little picture of Groo. I was 14 and assumed that was the way every signature was, I wish they would keep it inside the book!