• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monsterpalooza Convention May 29-31 (Warren, Wrightson, & more)

4 posts in this topic

I am taking submissions for the Monsterpalooza convention next weekend, May 29th to 31st, in Burbank, CA. Guests include:

Jim Warren

Bernie Wrightson

The Chiodo Brothers

William Stout

Doug Jones (extra fee applies)

Alex Nino

Lots more! Check out the Monsterpalooza Artist list or the Non-Artist Guest List.

Moderns are $38 for 1 book, $35 each for 2+ books.

Magazines start at $45 for signing and grading ($70 if the mag is already signed by Frazetta)

(Prices do not include return shipping from CGC to you)

PM me for other details and prices. Unfortunately, I need books by next Tuesday, May 26th, so if you want to mail out books first and negotiate details as it goes, my address is below. Let me know exactly which books or magazines you would like to submit, and if these books are previously signed by others, like, oh, I don't know, maybe an extraordinary painter whose paintings have graced, among many other things, Warren magazine covers. :)

Joel Elad

5694 Mission Center Rd, #602-444

San Diego, CA 92108

Huh, I thought I put Basil on that list. I guess that was another posting. Thanks for the update, John! I'll actually be hitting this show and the big Transformers show in Pasadena the same weekend.

Joel