• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 pence comics.

57 posts in this topic

I was in a comic shop today and it was 70% off, and there were comics for 10p, so I picked up a few. Cheapest purchase i've ever made! I was in shock!

Not rare, but I got Spiderman 'The Pulse 1', which was 3 pence.

Anybody else got any bargains like this?

I got a few other things, i've never seen comics so cheap!

There were a few for 10 pence - not many - they were mostly 50p/1.50, with 70% off!! so ridiculously cheap. It was crazy!!

Is this me or is this stupidly cheap? No rare stuff, but still - pretty ridiculous!

Is there shops in america where comics are this cheap? Is it just me, or is absurd? lol. I think maybe the guy was stuck in time and still going by the old prices! haha.

When are you going in again? :wishluck:

I'm hoping tomorrow... or Saturday. I'm broke till next week, which sucks! I'm going to try borrow money off my mum!! 70% off, with comics priced as cheap as 10, 20, 50 pence. It doesn't make sense!

Even 70% off 2.50 is crazy!

I got the 'Marvel Universe Index' for like 80pence (whatever 70% off 2.50 is! lol), in NM+ condition.

I loved it Diggler!!

Is there shops in america where comics are this cheap? Is it just me, or is absurd? lol. I think maybe the guy was stuck in time and still going by the old prices! haha.

Flea Markets!!!!! :banana: