• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know this ebay name??

4 posts in this topic

I recently sold a large lot of comics to comicbook-king on ebay. Well it ended on the 21st. My auctions mention a 10 day pay time. I have tried to contact this person every day since sunday just to see if he received any of the emails including the invoice one. So any one with any info on this name would be cool. His name is Terrell Williams and lives in Florida.

thumbsup2.gif

I recently sold a large lot of comics to comicbook-king on ebay. Well it ended on the 21st. My auctions mention a 10 day pay time. I have tried to contact this person every day since sunday just to see if he received any of the emails including the invoice one. So any one with any info on this name would be cool. His name is Terrell Williams and lives in Florida.

thumbsup2.gif

Based on the fact that he has no feedback and lots of wins, you may have a problem.

Update...Block this insufficiently_thoughtful_person! No pay for a $900 lot. I'm reporting him today and the new lot goes up tomorrow. The new lot will include many 10,12, and 15 cent books. Along with many mid grade FF, World's finest, and I forget what else. I think I'm gonna do a 2500 book lot just because I need a break. thumbsup2.gif

Also anyone interested in any ( don't slam me for this it was in my last buy) Valiant or Image I have many of the 1st issues and key issues. Just send me a wish list and I'll search for you otherwise there will be a 12 long box sale of those soon too. 893applaud-thumb.gif