• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INCREDIBLE AUCTION RESULTS CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74 posts in this topic

We still got a few Superhero movies for two years but, there WILL be a moment when people are going to want some change..then...BOOM..the bubble is going to burst

Sorry Harry, while I do not mind the good Dr. posting what he finds incredible. He never sticks around to discuss the topic which he brings up, ever.

Maybe I should just start looking at his posts as very loud PSA's

:P

Basically I read and respond to Ben's posts like this.

unbelievable

My thought on this, Yup

who is buying these books?

My thought on this - Obviously not you or maybe you need to share your purchase with us so that we can bestow a BSD label on you. When we've done that we will erect a statue of you in Diamond's museum or better yet send you a CGC registry award so you can post it in your avatar. Or better yet put it on a website for all the world to see. When you come to a show we will throw rose petals at your feet and worship your purchases like the treasures that they are. .

just incredible prices

My thought on this - Not very original. Id = drdonaldblake - Thor, Incredible as a description - Now a Hulk reference again. Types in all Caps, Thor is a big guy, Ben wants to be a BSD so obviously you need to type in BIG LETTERS. Who sees the obsessive compulsive disorder here?

Maybe you need to share your purchases with us so that we can bestow a BSD label on you. When we've done that we will erect a statue of you in Diamond's museum or better yet send you a CGC registry award so you can post it in your avatar. Or better yet put it on a website for all the world to see. When you come to a show we will throw rose petals at your feet and worship your purchases like the treasures that they are. .

You need to type in BIG LETTERS.

:o I sense a disturbance in the force...

Basically I read and respond to Ben's posts like this.

unbelievable

My thought on this, Yup

who is buying these books?

My thought on this - Obviously not you or maybe you need to share your purchase with us so that we can bestow a BSD label on you. When we've done that we will erect a statue of you in Diamond's museum or better yet send you a CGC registry award so you can post it in your avatar. Or better yet put it on a website for all the world to see. When you come to a show we will throw rose petals at your feet and worship your purchases like the treasures that they are. .

just incredible prices

My thought on this - Not very original. Id = drdonaldblake - Hulk, Incredible as a description - Hulk reference again. Types in all Caps, the Hulk is a big guy so obviously you need to type in BIG LETTERS. Who sees the obsessive reference to the Incredible hulk here?

Isn't his user name a reference to Thor? ???

As incredible as those results are, I think I am more astounded by the CGC 9.6 copy of ASM#14 that sold for over $53K in March. That is just unbelievable.

THAT is ridiculous

Dr Blake - I'll never understand why so many folks on these boards get so riled up over your use of CAS and the fact that you usually come on here to share your amazement over some truly amazing sales.

I, for one, appreciate your notes as I'd otherwise likely miss these things.

An Avengers #1 in 9.0 for $25,000 is truly unbelievable. It seems the pending movie, etc., has caused the Title to surpass similarly graded copies of X-men.

That's only taken them 46 years to catch up... :o

and for all you DDB haters, let me say that he was a huge help to me when I got back into comics about 7 years ago. In fact he saved my bacon on my FF# 11 in 9.4 when there was very little sales data to compare to... (thumbs u

hey thanx Harry

appreciate the kind words.

alot of haters on these boards for my enthusiasm for the hobby..................predictable human nature.

what if i hadnt been alerting everyone to EWERT"S INCREDIBLE NEVERENDING FINDS OF ULTRAHIGH GRADE CGC BOOKS HEY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST BECOS POSTING IN CAPS IS NOT THE NORM DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO HATE ON IT

Well then less people would have bought books off him driving prices down and deterring him from micro trimming books. I blame the downfall of the hobby and the end of my blissful ignorance on your sir I sincerely do.

:jokealert:

As incredible as those results are, I think I am more astounded by the CGC 9.6 copy of ASM#14 that sold for over $53K in March. That is just unbelievable.

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

I'm thinkin' maybe Tobey Maguire outbid Sam Rami?

An Avengers #1 in 9.0 for $25,000 is truly unbelievable. It seems the pending movie, etc., has caused the Title to surpass similarly graded copies of X-men.

Actually, the X-Men #1 9.0 sold for $33K. (thumbs u

Says the young man sitting on an X-Men #1 in 9.2 (still, i think).

:shy:

and no less an expert than our own Mr Storms said my OO copy is a 9.0... :acclaim:

:o Dang, Harry if your OO copy is a 9.0 than a big congrats!!!