• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF # 79 "This Man-This Monster", has this book gotten hot?

7 posts in this topic

Couldn't be the Hulk either. No issue #79. Was Tales to Astonish at that time.

You probably just missed the issue #. Your title is a correct one, but as Odin pointed out, it's issue #51. I don't have the most recent Wizard but I would guess, given the recent interest in FF books, that #51 would be on the Wizard Hot List along w/ a few other FF's.

Chris

Just nabbed it off of the Bay $34.50 shipping included, didn't have it in the FF box, jumped from #50 to #52-got it now. I don't think I paid to much-I was boderline, but the opening bid was $20 and I have been getting sniped to death lately. The item # 2213354804-it will live in the box long enough to recoup if I over spent anyway. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just nabbed it off of [bi]the Bay[/b] $34.50 shipping included, didn't have it in the FF box...

27_laughing.gif. "the Bay" That's sure a "hip" way to refer to eBay. That sure makes it sound gangsta!

As for FF #51, it's a classic story (my favorite standalone Lee/Kirby FF issue) and pretty tough to find in high grade. Low grade copies can be had pretty easily so I don't know how hot those are.