• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 32 CGC CERTIFIED

39 posts in this topic

All right, that last post was a bit too self righteous. Even for me. Apologies for that, F.F., especially when it hit me that Comic Keys/Dupcak/Hammer etc.has indeed set himself up as an authority on resto on these boards on too many occasions to mention.

It's more than that. He's been convicted and served jail time for collectibles fraud already once before. Plus, he used to be a professional restorer:

fantazia_restorationservice.jpg

i don't know how i ever missed this thread.

here's what burns me; why does e-bay believe that it's "relevant' for comic-keys to go on about his incredible feedback and go so far as to have a lengthy diatribe about the 4 negs (strictly retalitory) and how 2 are going to be removed any day now (never happened). AND then lie about being a Titanium power seller. it really does seem as though the big number sellers have things their way.

oh well, someday things will get better......... smirk.gif

am i correct in assuming it was too late for you to take him on with e-bay over this ASM 33??

It always is. Tick tock tick tock tick tock. Looks like another hater knocked you back down to 2 stars. Hey I have 2 stars too!!!!! I'm just like you!!!! boo.gif

Sorry, I only count 1. What happened?