• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Slabs over $25. Incl CGC 9.8's, 9.6's and Zeck CGC SS's *Thread is Closed*

45 posts in this topic

$24.99 and under will work just fine.

Besides, unless there is a patent or copyright. Screw 'um

conditionfreak....another pro-bono legal advisor (thumbs u

[font:Times New Roman]Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga and McCormick

............................................Attorneys At Law[/font]

Semicolon.

It has been brought to our attention that the firm of Dewey, Chetham and Howe has been retained in regards to a praticular sales thread name and that their client, "Lebowski" is claiming sole rights to said thread name and any variations thereof.

After extensive research on the part of Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (our founder) it is our sound conclusion that no such rights have been secured by "Lebowski" and use of the sales thread name is free and open to all.

Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the third one) has contacted Dewey, Cheatham and Howe in hopes of preventing said firm from further intervention in some nonsense which is none of their dang business anyhow.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the second one) or Mr. Hungadunga (the fourth one) and they will be happy to assist you in any way legally possible. Mr. McCormick is out of the country but will be checking his voice mails regularly, so in the event that Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the first one), Mr. Hungadunga, Esq.,(the second one), Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the fourth one) or Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the third one) is unavailable, please leave a message.

[font:Times New Roman]Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga and McCormick

............................................Attorneys At Law[/font]

Semicolon.

It has been brought to our attention that the firm of Dewey, Chetham and Howe has been retained in regards to a praticular sales thread name and that their client, "Lebowski" is claiming sole rights to said thread name and any variations thereof.

After extensive research on the part of Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (our founder) it is our sound conclusion that no such rights have been secured by "Lebowski" and use of the sales thread name is free and open to all.

Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the third one) has contacted Dewey, Cheatham and Howe in hopes of preventing said firm from further intervention in some nonsense which is none of their dang business anyhow.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the second one) or Mr. Hungadunga (the fourth one) and they will be happy to assist you in any way legally possible. Mr. McCormick is out of the country but will be checking his voice mails regularly, so in the event that Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the first one), Mr. Hungadunga, Esq.,(the second one), Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the fourth one) or Mr. Hungadunga, Esq. (the third one) is unavailable, please leave a message.

I just attempted to contact the law firm of Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga, Hungadunga and McCormick to reaffirm my belief that bghkoyama (Brian) is in the right here and to offer my services as a witness in his behalf.

The receptionist asked me which Hungadunga I was looking for and I said the 2nd one. She screwed up and gave me the 3rd one who attempted to transfer me to the 2nd one but instead I got the 4th one. He said the 2nd one wasn't working this weekend and suggested I talk to the 1st one. So he transferred me too and instead of getting Hungadunga #1 I got McCormick who told me to call back on Tuesday (seems he was laying on a Cancun beach with his girlfriend and not his wife). So I guess we'll have to settle all of this on Tuesday. :insane:

Wow, with all these *spoon*house lawyers, I'm staying away from Brian's sales threads permanently. Someone will say something and be taken on by four different crazy firms.

Signed,

Phil McCrack

Counsel

Payne & Fear LLP, formerly Low, Ball & Lynch LLP