• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc.

309 posts in this topic

Welcome to my comics, etc. sale. This sale will feature a variety of Marvel, DC and Independent comics, plus some magazines. I will list about 150+ items - all with scans. The sale will end next weekend, if there is interest.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. PM's are welcome.

Payment by Check or Money Order, I do not use paypal.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics, or $10.00 via boxed Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for up to 30 comics within the US.

Canadian shipping will be via Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope for $9.00 for 1-5 comics. If you buy more than five comics, shipping will be exact via boxed Priority mail, please inquire first (it's expensive).

EPIC ILLUSTRATED 17 VF/NM $3.00 SOLD! Great mag featuring a delightful Tim Conrad cover, and superb creators such as Walt Simonson, Mike Kaluta, Rick Veitch and much much more. April 1983 issue.

epic17.jpg

OVERSTREET COMIC BOOK PRICE GUIDE 17 VF/NM $3.00 Dynamite Disney cover, 1987-88 edition. Over 500 pages of rock solid information.

:takeit:

:applause:Sold! :applause:

:hi: What's happening, Dave?

Hey Scott, great to see you're out there. :banana:

I'm just recovering from an absolutely beautiful day here in Minny with the family - and now just watching the Twins trying to complete their sweep of the Brewers.

Thanks so much for making the first purchase of this sale, I'm sure you'll love the guide.

SGT. FURY 10 G/VG $10.00 1964. 1st appearance of Captain Savage. Written by Stan Lee and Illustrated by Dicck Ayers. Fury and the lads POW's in the Pacific Theater and a letter to the editor from a young Dave Cockrum are just a couple of the many highlights of the mag.

sgtfury10.jpg

SONIC SUPER SPECIAL 7 NM- $1.00 Some sweet Jim Valentino art, pinups, fun stories and an enduring character whose ongoing series is now at 200 issues with no end in sight.

sonicsupspec7.jpg

CAPTAIN BRITAIN 1 Fine+ $3.00 SOLD! 1985. Great magazine with fine creators such as Alan Grant, Jamie Delano, Steve Dillon, David Lloyd and much more.

capbritain1.jpg

EPIC ILLUSTRATED 17 VF/NM $3.00 Great mag featuring a delightful Tim Conrad cover, and superb creators such as Walt Simonson, Mike Kaluta, Rick Veitch and much much more. April 1983 issue.

epic17.jpg

EPIC ILLUSTRATED 17 VF/NM $3.00 Great mag featuring a delightful Tim Conrad cover, and superb creators such as Walt Simonson, Mike Kaluta, Rick Veitch and much much more. April 1983 issue.

SOLD!

^^ Thank you Arthur, much appreciated. ^^

ZIPPY 3 F/VF $6.00 It's 1980 and Zippy is running for President. The usual zany fun including Zippy cheating at strip poker. $2.25 cover price ;)

zippy3.jpg

G.I. JOE 21 VG+ $3.00 SOLD! The first appearance of Storm Shadow. Is there a link between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes - they both have the same tattoo? Snake-Eyes rescues Scarlett from Destro's Cobra stronghold. All this and no word balloons.

gijoe21.jpg

G.I. JOE 21 VG+ $3.00 The first appearance of Storm Shadow. Is there a link between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes - they both have the same tattoo? Snake-Eyes rescues Scarlett from Destro's Cobra stronghold. All this and no word balloons.

gijoe21.jpg

G.I. JOE 21 VG+ $3.00 The first appearance of Storm Shadow. Is there a link between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes - they both have the same tattoo? Snake-Eyes rescues Scarlett from Destro's Cobra stronghold. All this and no word balloons.

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks so much, more Joe's coming up later in the week. (worship)

INCREDIBLE HULK 119 Fine $8.00 SOLD! Once again, the green-skinned rampager must face the murderous might of the mad Maximus and his band of evil Inhumans! If action is your dish, this one's a feast! Too bad about the miswrap, actually a nice flat, glossy copy.

hulk119.jpg

gijoe21.jpg

:applause: BIGTIME no brainer!