• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRUE Whitman Variant! RARE!

28 posts in this topic

A lapdance is so much better from a stripper when she is crying.

Chespirito, why don't you come to your senses?

You been out ridin' fences for so long now.

Oh, you're a hard one.

I know that you got your reasons.

These things that are pleasin' you,

Can hurt you somehow.

Dude, that comic is disturbing..just trying to counteract that "Veil of Love" thing..first superman, now this..these crying scenes are going a bit far..that superimposed face doesn't help much either.. :bump:

I was going through a few boxes tonight and found this!

There is only ONE TRUE Whitman! :sumo:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Slim Rocks !!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Billy D Williams is just a wana be.

Slim is the original thin mustache playa!

101637.jpg

Slim%20Whitman.jpg

Okay... I still have no idea who that is.

-slym (likes how because he doesn't know one person that others do, he gets the "uncultured" label) icon_rolleyes.gif

Dude, he's like one of the original pantie soakers.

He gets ta yodelin, and you have to use a spatula to get a woman out of a vinyl chair.

Slim%20Whitman.jpg

Okay... I still have no idea who that is.

-slym (likes how because he doesn't know one person that others do, he gets the "uncultured" label) icon_rolleyes.gif

Dude, he's like one of the original pantie soakers.

He gets ta yodelin, and you have to use a spatula to get a woman out of a vinyl chair.

That or a blow dryer....

I was going through a few boxes tonight and found this!

There is only ONE TRUE Whitman! :sumo:

I love this issue!!! this is the one with the extremely autistic girl who who wins a beauty pageant at 16 so has to return the title, then goes on to fall in love with a Rich Yaught maker's son but, since she is poor, the family wants nothing to do with her. When she tries to visit him in a country club she is thrown into a closet by her love's retarded brother, who abuses her and ends up pregnant. Humiliated by her obvious "premiscuity", she joins a convent where she puts the baby up for adoption, and later becomes a famous stripper in Paris, where she has been in search of Jonathan (her son) ,only to find out ten years later that the person who adopted him, was none other than Michael's mother (Her one true love, Mikee that is), When she visits her family in south Louisiana, she encounters a set of albino siamese twins joined at the hip, who offer her a job at the circus..where by some random act of faith meets up with her long lost love, only to find out he was a gay activist who came out of the closet a year prior. She is so devastated, that after one month, she marries and looses her virginity to one of the circus twins, and Michael helps her reunite with her child. A true emotional rollercoaster...quite touching really.