• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Years Eve public service message.......

5 posts in this topic

I've got to work tonight, as New Years is a busy time for the Private security industry. So I'd just like to say:

If you're going to get loaded, please don't wander around on the streets, trying to crash party after party in your drunken stupor. Because it's my job to keep the drunks under control, and I'd rather spend my night getting paid to flirt with women, than to have to put people like you in Head-locks, where you'll wind up in a position to puke all over my pants and shoes.

So if you're going to get waisted, stay indoors. Puke all over your wives, girlfriends, co-workers, and relatives. But please leave us security types to collect 3X our normal rate in peace and harmony, in keeping with the holiday season.

home_logo.jpg

i'd like to add to this message. thumbsup2.gif if you're going out drinking whether it's a private party at a bar/club or not. please remember to tip/take care of your bartender even if you paid $100 to gain entrance to an open bar. gossip.giflaugh.gif