• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's Memorial Day Blowout! (TPBs, raws, slabs, & more!)

199 posts in this topic

Superman/Batman 7 French Edition CGC 9.9 SS

Signed by Dell'Otto

$375 $350

One of 3 in this highest census SS grade. I know where the other two are and you're not likely to see those for a loooong time. :wink:

batman_french-1.jpg

Signed by Dell'Otto

$375

One of 3 in this highest census SS grade. I know where the other two are and you're not likely to see those for a loooong time. :wink:

:o

WOW!

Signed by Dell'Otto

$375

WOW!

Trust me, the plan wasn't to sell this. But one does what one must in the face of a big purchase (a couple of awesome books) and an even bigger upcoming purchase (a house)!

Signed by Dell'Otto

$375

WOW!

Trust me, the plan wasn't to sell this. But one does what one must in the face of a big purchase (a couple of awesome books) and an even bigger upcoming purchase (a house)!

Houses are overrated. You could probably make do with the cardboard boxes that make up Cal-bot. (thumbs u

Houses are overrated. You could probably make do with the cardboard boxes that make up Cal-bot. (thumbs u

You may have something there... hm

My wife says we (or rather I) will live in a CAL-box if we don't sell some of my stuff :(

My wife says we (or rather I) will live in a CAL-box if we don't sell some of my stuff :(

lol

:sorry:

Atleast I have a doghouse.