• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kids Moderns? (Sonic, Tiny Titans, Etc.)

3 posts in this topic

My kids absolutely LOVE reading Tiny Titans, Billy Batson, and the current Sonic the Hedgehog books. Given the seeming popularity of the Tiny Titans, and Billy Batson series, and the longevity of Sonic, should collectors be keeping HG copies of these books?

I happened to get 2 HG copies of Sonic #1 from a relative that is a former SEGA employee (was thinking about submitting them), but I didn't bother getting HG copies of Tiny Titans. I've got a couple HG copies of Billy Batson, but with the blasted sketch cover #1 variant out there, is there even a point in submitting the regular covers?

I'd love to hear from folks that have been Collector Society members longer than I have been, and have experience submitting/selling their books.

My 8 year old loves Batman adventures, Scooby Doo, Archie, Incredibles, Uncle Scrooge, Donald Duck and a few others. He also likes certain spidey issues however he just turned 8 and i find some of the Spidey books not really appropriate for his age. I recommend them for your kids.