• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Golden Age Jungle Thrills #16 LB Cole cover!

12 posts in this topic

5.5/6.0

Am I missing something - I was going to say solid 7.0 unless the white miswrap is hiding spine wear.

There's just a whole lot of creasing going on up and down the spine . You can see it well on the back cover. (shrug)

5.5/6.0

Am I missing something - I was going to say solid 7.0 unless the white miswrap is hiding spine wear.

There's just a whole lot of creasing going on up and down the spine . You can see it well on the back cover. (shrug)

I noticed that - but as they are not technically color-breaking I didn't see them bringing the book down to 5.5/6.0 - but that's why I hate grading miswrap and other white spine books from a scan - it's hard to guage how it looks in hand. I guess I'm too much of an eye-appeal guy - other than the miswrap the FC looks pretty nice, and when I consider some of the color breaking creases and wear I've seen on plenty of 6.0 books, I give a book like this a bump.