• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Ending

171 posts in this topic

RAD4C6DE200955_17249.jpg

Also does their 3% discount for paying by check actually exist. i e-mailed them about it but never got back to me.

"Note: The applicable buyer's premium for this sale is an amount equal to 3% of the buy price. Buyers paying by check, money order or bank wire will be given a 3% discount."

RAD4C6DE200955_17249.jpg

Also does their 3% discount for paying by check actually exist. i e-mailed them about it but never got back to me.

"Note: The applicable buyer's premium for this sale is an amount equal to 3% of the buy price. Buyers paying by check, money order or bank wire will be given a 3% discount."

The 3% discount, is that you dont pay an extra 3% that you do when you use a credit card.

so check = cost of the books you purchased + shipping

credit card = cost of books +3% + shipping

RAD4C6DE200955_17249.jpg

Nope. You just don't pay the premium if you pay by check...no discount as such.

I was underbidder on about 4 of those subby books

Missed out on the two MMCs that were pretty much the only books that I really wanted in this auction 'cause I messed up on the bidding. Ah well, at least one went to a boardie.

I was also the underbidder on the More Fun 54, which is sort of a semi-grail for me. Although I knew the bid wasn't aggressive enough when I made it...

I was underbidder on about 4 of those subby books

Missed out on the two MMCs that were pretty much the only books that I really wanted in this auction 'cause I messed up on the bidding. Ah well, at least one went to a boardie.

I was also the underbidder on the More Fun 54, which is sort of a semi-grail for me. Although I knew the bid wasn't aggressive enough when I made it...

Same with me. I wasnt quite aggressive enough. But at the same time, I was bidding on Sub Mariner books :P I view it as at any given time there are 200plus books I am willing to purchase, so I can be picky.

IF I sould be in the running for More Funs, it would be alot different.