• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is Batman 1 overtaking Marvel Comics 1 in terms of value, significance....

111 posts in this topic

To the one who bought Adam's Batman 1 (worship)
my thoughts were more along the :screwy: but a book is worth what someone is willing to pay hm

$16,225 is quite a price for a 2.0.

well, I will admit it looks vg, so in hindsight, when the book is a $25K book, we will probably all kick ourselves for not buying it lol

I fail to see the humor in your post Gator.

I find nothing amusing about the recent price explosion on Batman 1. One of the things that always made the book so awesome to me was that it was actually an attainable grail. Unless the market corrects downward, that ship has sailed.

You can still attain one from me :grin:

I was alluding to the lack of affordable copies :baiting:

my thoughts were more along the :screwy: but a book is worth what someone is willing to pay hm

well, I will admit it looks vg, so in hindsight, when the book is a $25K book, we will probably all kick ourselves for not buying it lol

I find nothing amusing about the recent price explosion on Batman 1. One of the things that always made the book so awesome to me was that it was actually an attainable grail. Unless the market corrects downward, that ship has sailed.

Affordable is a relative term, isn't it?

why, yes it is

why, yes it is

....it's relative all right, you gotta borrow money from a relative to afford one :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah, it's related to moneybags Gator.

lol

Now if only some of us commoners had relatives like Gator hm

lol

I wish ricky evans was my relative

lol

and billy p is old enough to be my dad lol

lol

I do too. In fact, I hope to marry him someday.

I too think it's sad that a low grade restored copy commands north of $10k. That's more than I'm willing to spend on one book... :(