• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Avengers Annual 10 cgc 9.6, Transformers 1 cgc 9.6 + more!!

32 posts in this topic

any DC's?

The guy I picked up a big silverage collection from, he has a lot of DC's. He only needed so much $$ for the world series of poker, but he has a lot of DC's and am hopefully going to buy them this summer. Of course that depends on if he wins big in the tourney. I did pick up some sweet Green Lantern's 80's Adams range. Will post those this week in the other thread.

I'll do 5% off everything in here till tonite, then they move to ebay. I just sold 2 identical books in this thread on ebay this morning. so take advantage of the 5% off guys!!! :)

I have enough birdcage liners from your sales threads for now. Im looking for quality stuff now.... I have made some nice pickups lately. Oh and my parrot loves your books to poop on :applause:

Didn't you see I have Hulk books too though?? :roflmao:

Avengers Annual 10 CGC 9.6 White Pages. $55 SHIPPED

hm

Don't think too hard...you might strain something.

Can you please stop distracting me? I broke open my piggy bank and had to take my shoes off to count.

Where was I? Oh yeah. One penny...two pennies...

Avengers Annual 10 CGC 9.6 White Pages. $55 SHIPPED

hm

Don't think too hard...you might strain something.

Can you please stop distracting me? I broke open my piggy bank and had to take my shoes off to count.

Where was I? Oh yeah. One penny...two pennies...

Are you going to take your pants off if you have to count past 10?

Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be moving all books over to flea-bay store tonite. If your interested in something tho, feel free to contact me.

So what were the 50+ other slabs since they never were posted? (shrug)