• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon - New web site...what do you think?

22 posts in this topic

Would probably not have the sinister Joker forehead in the subtitle area, but that's just me.

div.sidebar needs a different background, as the caplet looking thing doesn't stretch in FF and looks strange in the "upcoming shows" and "Free parking" areas.

You need to get a sign-up for your mailing list on there stat, but i'd guess you know that.

"Advertise with us!" link should look like a link, and probably send someone somewhere other than Dave's home page.

Assuming you will eventually have photos and descriptions of past shows as you go forward...

seems to work fine in FF3. didn't test in IE

Would probably not have the sinister Joker forehead in the subtitle area, but that's just me.

div.sidebar needs a different background, as the caplet looking thing doesn't stretch in FF and looks strange in the "upcoming shows" and "Free parking" areas.

You need to get a sign-up for your mailing list on there stat, but i'd guess you know that.

"Advertise with us!" link should look like a link, and probably send someone somewhere other than Dave's home page.

Assuming you will eventually have photos and descriptions of past shows as you go forward...

seems to work fine in FF3. didn't test in IE

Thanks Marc :makepoint:

We are aware of some of the problems ....it's actually still a work in progress

The mailing list is being worked on.

Other photos are coming

I'll pass this along to Dave and the web guy

+1

"Family friendly" + sinister leering creepy guy = :eek:

Maybe a little picture of Spidey horizontally swinging the rooftops or Superman flying. :wishluck:

+1

Maybe a little picture of Spidey horizontally swinging the rooftops or Superman flying. :wishluck:

I had noticed that too, and then with Sal and you saying something, we'll have to see what we can do there. Think Spidey would be better too.

Thank you guys for all the opinions :)

+1

I had noticed that too, and then with Sal and you saying something, we'll have to see what we can do there. Think Spidey would be better too.

It's my pleasure. You've got to love a comic-heavy, one-day regional show. Good luck!

+1

It's my pleasure. You've got to love a comic-heavy, one-day regional show. Good luck!

We try (thumbs u