• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I discard my CGC bags

54 posts in this topic

I re-use CGC bags for wrapping up raw books before they go in the cardboard sandwich when I ship them. A great reuse of them, I think. (I hate when people tape the actual comic bag to the cardboard.)

Plus, my slabs go into the crystal clear sleeves from Hotflips. 1000x better than the standard CGC bag. (thumbs u

Why ditch the bags?, they make great infant toys.

I put scrap glass and rusty nails in mine, the kids love'um.

:D

I re-use CGC bags for wrapping up raw books before they go in the cardboard sandwich when I ship them. A great reuse of them, I think. (I hate when people tape the actual comic bag to the cardboard.)

Plus, my slabs go into the crystal clear sleeves from Hotflips. 1000x better than the standard CGC bag. (thumbs u

hm

Seriously, these are wise words. (worship)

Wrap those books in plastic, ya never know what weather they might endure.

I tape my books to the board sandwich, but leave little flpas folded over on the ends of the tape so they're easy to remove.

I really need to get hold of some mylars for my CGC books. Do you think I can find any over here? :frustrated:

Seriously, these are wise words. (worship)

Wrap those books in plastic, ya never know what weather they might endure.

Actually that brings up another question. Are the CGC bags normal bags or are they comparable to poly bags? Do I have to worry about moisture problems ?

I use the old CGC bags for condoms. hm

So once it's folded over enough times to fit it makes your *spoon* up to the normal size? :baiting:

So once it's folded over enough times to fit it makes your *spoon* up to the normal size? :baiting:

Is that all you've got? :whatev:

Is that all you've got? :whatev:

It's real early over here :sorry:

I really need to get hold of some mylars for my CGC books. Do you think I can find any over here? :frustrated:

Buy some books from me and I'll send you some for free... :whistle:

Glad to see the ones I sent you created another believer. (thumbs u

Glad to see the ones I sent you created another believer. (thumbs u

You better believe it! (worship)