• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Denoting "Appearances" that aren't really appearances?

63 posts in this topic

I've seen a Daredevil 111 slab forget to mention that it was the first appearance of the Silver Samurai

Geez, if they're gonna mention random false Stranger appearances, you'd think that they'd list Silver samurai's 1st appearance. (shrug)

I've seen a Daredevil 111 slab forget to mention that it was the first appearance of the Silver Samurai

Geez, if they're gonna mention random false Stranger appearances, you'd think that they'd list Silver samurai's 1st appearance. (shrug)

It's possible it is an older slab before the information was commonplace on the label. Or, maybe they just ed up. (shrug)

It's possible it is an older slab before the information was commonplace on the label. Or, maybe they just ed up. (shrug)

Maybe so. (thumbs u Either way, time to let the subject go. :busy: