• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Boy, Iron Kid? Cheapass Marvel? WTF?

8 posts in this topic

I was turning the channels looking for something to watch with the kids, and we hit a show called "Iron Man", and what a POS that was.

The 3D animation looked like something I'd do on my home PC, and was even worse than that old MTV Spider-man series when 3D was still in its infancy. No depth, no real movement, and it looks absolutely horrible. And the writing sucks just as bad, and my two kids were openly laughing at how bad it was, and telling me to make up dialogue for it. lol

And in addition to the dollar store production values, why is it even called Iron Man? It has some kid in the lead, so shouldn't it be Iron Boy?

I was turning the channels looking for something to watch with the kids, and we hit a show called "Iron Man", and what a POS that was.

The 3D animation looked like something I'd do on my home PC, and was even worse than that old MTV Spider-man series when 3D was still in its infancy. No depth, no real movement, and it looks absolutely horrible. And the writing sucks just as bad, and my two kids were openly laughing at how bad it was, and telling me to make up dialogue for it. lol

And in addition to the dollar store production values, why is it even called Iron Man? It has some kid in the lead, so shouldn't it be Iron Boy?

Yeah, they gave away the first episode on Itunes for free.

"Please, someone watch us!!" zzz

I think its called the Adventures of Cal-Bot.

Wow..., did they insult all the sponsors..., the watchers..., or all of the above? :shrug: