• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else collect other autographs?

38 posts in this topic

My father-in-law has probably one of the most impressive signature collections I have ever heard of. He has every Kennedy Center inductee (most in duplicate or more), and from what he has told me, every Baseball Hall of Fame inductee that is actually possible to acquire with I think the only exception being Kristy Matheson--which he is en route to acquire in the next year or so (again, most in duplicate or more). He's also got at least one or more signature from over 75% of all stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and of the remaining 25%, there are some whose signatures aren't really possible to get--much like the Baseball Hall of Fame.

What's crazy? That's not the entire collection! :o

That's Insane!!! MacMan that has got to be the craziest thing I've heard all week, that is impressive, to say the very least.. (worship)

Anyone else collect other autographs? YES I DO

You asked I answered

Well, here are some of the movie posters I can take a photo of ………….but I have a hell of a lot more than this.

GARGOYLES POSTER

BATMAN ANIMATED

Eat your heart out EvilAsh - Its inscribed "hail to the king baby" Bruce Campbell & "Raise the draw bridge and drop the odls" by Sam Raimi

ARMY OF DARKNESS

EVIL DEAD

BATMAN

read the Inscription by Kevin this is what I get when I send my brother to comic con to get me an autograph

CLERKS

Why didn't you answer in the thread in which the question was asked? (shrug)

Because I plan to add a lot more to this such as this

Signed LP’s

...and...they wouldn't fit in the other thread? (shrug)

doh!

My father-in-law has probably one of the most impressive signature collections I have ever heard of. He has every Kennedy Center inductee (most in duplicate or more), and from what he has told me, every Baseball Hall of Fame inductee that is actually possible to acquire with I think the only exception being Kristy Matheson--which he is en route to acquire in the next year or so (again, most in duplicate or more). He's also got at least one or more signature from over 75% of all stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and of the remaining 25%, there are some whose signatures aren't really possible to get--much like the Baseball Hall of Fame.

What's crazy? That's not the entire collection! :o

That's Insane!!! MacMan that has got to be the craziest thing I've heard all week, that is impressive, to say the very least.. (worship)

It's pretty crazy. In fact, he was able to get signatures from both Sir Alec Guiness and James Earl Jones for me (ok, he had the Guiness one from a few years ago, but the JEJ photo was signed for me). They're picture mounted beneath pictures of Vader and Obi Wan in my home office....

DSCN6638.jpg

Not a great picture, but you can at least get an idea. The white card under Obi Wan is signed by SAG and the photo og JEJ is signed by him (underneath Vader).

Office looks worlds different now that we've painted and moved my wife into the office with me.