• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know what I never see for sale?

20 posts in this topic

Someone may have been sitting on a stack of Harbinger #1's and then sent them in when they saw the article in Wizard, but I have a hard time imagining that there were that many potential 9.8's sitting out there in collections that made their way to CGC, especially the five 9.8 SS copies.

My favorite books as well. I love me some Harbys even before #1 hit in the thousand $ range.

Speaking of CGC articles. The latest one features a Solar #10. Another one thats not easy to find in HG.

Come time for NYCC I'm hoping Danny (Mutantkeys) will be hooking me up with more sigs!

I just got back 2 books from Emerald Con thanks to Desert Winds. My Ray Park Renegar at a 9.8 and my first Valiant SS.

X-O Manowar #1 signed by Bob Layton. I must have made a serious oversight checking the book though.. it came back a 9.0

My lowest grade pick to date. I think its undergraded imho (shrug)

Here are the 2 Pre-Unity SS that I have. Sorry, not for sale.

Magnus Robot Fighter #6 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

MagnusRobotFigher06CGC98signedbyBob.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter #8 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

MagnusRobotFigher08CGC98signedbyBob.jpg

Here are the 2 Pre-Unity SS that I have. Sorry, not for sale.

Magnus Robot Fighter #6 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

MagnusRobotFigher06CGC98signedbyBob.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter #8 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

MagnusRobotFigher08CGC98signedbyBob.jpg

:applause: