• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Adventure/ Adventure Comics *RARE* unrestored CGC

28 posts in this topic

I think the #18 is an incredible book!!!! :headbang:

Even from the perspective that it's the 1st Surfer Cover...makes this an incredible book....

Flessel cover....doesn't hurt either...... (worship)

I can't do this right now...I'm on vacation in one week...and can't justify it....but I sure wouldn't mind.... :devil:

But a nice book indeed....

Indeed! It is a lovely book, but.......with this awesome Surfer Cover issue..........will you really enjoy your vacation, knowing that someone else might enjoy the book, by holding it in his hands, enjoying it every single moment? I don´t think I could relax knowing that :devil:

Ok.................since the guy on the surfboard is complainin, that he hasn´t been sold yet, I´ll lower the price to $380 shipped.

I can´t believe I´m lowering the price on such a book... :sorry:

Well, here´s the last :bump: for the very rare, first surfing cover, pre-superhero, unrestored, absolutely gorgeous and one and only (available) New Adventure Comics #18 ! ! !

Last chance!

Get it shipped and without any paypal expenses,

for $370 ONLY! (thumbs u