• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Idiot Seller...

23 posts in this topic

While this auction is over. I the seller did ammend the description of the book value. I wasent allowed to totally re do the listing within 12 hours of closing. I was mistaken on the book value, which was clarified in my re-do description. This book in the condition it is in, is in my opinion worth what I listed it for. Other reputible sellers/shops have this book way above book value. At least four sites were well above book on this book. Part of the price was based on that. 3 sites have a 9.4 all within $50 of each other. One at $500, $450.00, $550. That may be out of line for most. But that is what the book is listed at. The book in question is a 9.0-9.4 grade. A 9.2 would be a good grading for this book. I list conservatively on E-Bay, too avoid any "condition" issue's that can arise. With that said, $350.00 for this book isnt out of line. Agree or not, that's what the book is going for. Any guide price can sky rockect or sink. Depending on a storyline. Be it a death of a character, or the birth of a character, not so well revceived when it was released. But tag it with a wicked story line and boom, things can change quick. For those who thought Im a crook, think of this. I very recently sold a Very Solid Fine ASM 129 for $96.00. is that a crook?? I dont think so. Neither did the buyer. Bye the way, nice topic. You dont even know me. I dont call people names, unless I know them. Answer me this, did you go after Mr. VG ASM 129 for $595?? Did you call them an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in a topic listing??? You have way too much time on your hands.

All I want to know is, can we design our own costumes-- "The Comic Police--Defending eBay Bidders Everywhere!". boo.gif

Think you guys could convince Joanna to turn it into a nice yarn? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif