• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I"M GOING TO MY LCS.....

25 posts in this topic

....to put together a "Christmas gift set" for a friends 10 year old son. I bought him a CGC 9.8 USM 33 for his birthday.....and now I want to get him a bunch of comics to READ. Any suggestions?

Seriously, can you get him a reading set of "Secret Wars"? I'm sure he'd like that.

....to put together a "Christmas gift set" for a friends 10 year old son. I bought him a CGC 9.8 USM 33 for his birthday.....and now I want to get him a bunch of comics to READ. Any suggestions?

Seriously, can you get him a reading set of "Secret Wars"? I'm sure he'd like that.

Is there a TPB for the series? I can't buy him "used" books....

Wait a minute.....are you being sarcastic because of my user name? mad.gif

Is there a TPB for the series? I can't buy him "used" books....

Wait a minute.....are you being sarcastic because of my user name? mad.gif

Not at all, it's one of my all-time favorite reads, and because of your username, thought you'd want to share it with anyone else you could as well. thumbsup2.gif

I don't know if they ever did a TPB of it, though.... confused-smiley-013.gif

How about the USM TPB run?

How many are there?

Only like four or five I think (?). You can probably get them all from Lighthouse for 30% off with free shipping.

Don't have time for that. I need them for tomorrow. Hopefully Paradise will have them. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks for your help. thumbsup2.gif

You'll be surprised on the Scrooges. They are really fun books, and you don't have to worry about the age. I'd recommend them HIGHLY to a 10 year old.

Failing that, my 8 year DEVOURS Sojourn, which is available in trade paperbacks.