• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael's Mighty Mix of Modern Awesomeness! (Part 1)

352 posts in this topic

Batman Adventures #12 NM/NM+

$35

1st app. of Harley Quinn in comics - 9.4 for sure, has a shot at 9.6.

I have no idea if this is gone because there are 129 posts in the thread. If it is still here :takeit:, if not, :censored: .

When something sells, it's immediately marked as sold - so this one's yours. Thanks (thumbs u

How you balance that through the entire thread is pretty impressive Michael.

(thumbs u

Anything to make it easier for people to spend money (thumbs u

Which reminds me - thanks a ton for all the purchases, john!

Danger Girl #2 (DF Omnichrome) 9.6/9.8

$20 SOLD!

Comes with COA. Scan makes it look like there are smudges on the back - there aren't; this copy is pretty much as good as it gets.

danger-girl-2-df-omnichrome-copyc-f-t.jpg danger-girl-2-df-omnichrome-copyc-b-t.jpg

Goon #25 9.6/9.8

$7

goon-25.jpg

:takeit:

Great pick up! One of my absolute favorite covers in the series! My girlfriend and I had a 30 minute conversation about Powell's "perspective", I'm trying to get her hooked. She's never read a comic book yet. :cry:

Maxx #1-14

$35

First 14 issues of Sam Keith's Maxx series. This is a stunning set - avg. grade is 9.6 (!!), and I see plenty of slab-worthy books in here.

set-maxx-1.jpg

set-maxx-1-t.jpg set-maxx-2-t.jpg set-maxx-3-t.jpg set-maxx-4-t.jpg set-maxx-5-t.jpg

set-maxx-6-t.jpg set-maxx-7-t.jpg set-maxx-8-t.jpg set-maxx-9-t.jpg set-maxx-10-t.jpg

set-maxx-11-t.jpg set-maxx-12-t.jpg set-maxx-13-t.jpg set-maxx-14-t.jpg

:takeit: