• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Tons of Spidey CGC's, Transformer 1, Avengers Annual 10 cgc 9.6 + more!

24 posts in this topic

Hiya Everyone,

As usual, :takeit: rules all, but pm offers will be considered. Also I recently picked up a very nice silver/bronze/modern collection, including a nice ASM 122 (still debating sending it to cgc) and an ASM 121, PLUS a nice run of GL's 80's (Adams) work. I will be taking "want" lists, as its a huge collection. It also included an almost full run of spideys from 180-340.

Shipping on slabs will be secured and Priority! Shipping within U.S. is $10, but I'll add the cost of shipping with the final price on all slabs (U.S. shipping only)

Paypal, along with m.o/check is fine. If any questions, feel free to pm me!

Thanks!

First up:

Transformers 1 cgc 9.6 WP. Last gpa is mine from ebay at $86 this past weekend. $80 SHIPPED

T196.jpg

No friend of the family discount on this :baiting:

Brian

Brian!! PM me buddy!

Avengers Annual 10 CGC 9.6 WP (a real beauty!) (Last gpa $49) we'll do $46 SHIPPED

I thought these were going on eBay. Was that just a ploy to scare us into buying? :baiting:

It came close to working, trust me

Avengers Annual 10 CGC 9.6 WP (a real beauty!) (Last gpa $49) we'll do $46 SHIPPED

I thought these were going on eBay. Was that just a ploy to scare us into buying? :baiting:

The 9.8 is up on ebay, this is the 9.6 (9.8 in a 9.6 label :baiting:)

lol Aren't they all?

lol Aren't they all?

All mine are CGC 9.9's and 9.8's trapped in a 9.6 slab... :sorry:

lol Aren't they all?

All mine are CGC 9.9's and 9.8's trapped in a 9.6 slab... :sorry:

Yes, but yours are all the SS's, so they're better than mine. :( Will post more tonite or tomorrow. Then they're off to "another venue".