• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I think Johnny the Homicidal Maniac still holds the record, though, for most printings of a #1 issue. hm

How many prints did it have?

I have a 28th printing - and I think there are even later ones than that.

I think Johnny the Homicidal Maniac still holds the record, though, for most printings of a #1 issue. hm

:roflmao: That is awesome. It's really cool that there would be that much demand for a book.

28 printings? :screwy:

You'd have thought they'd have cottoned on before they hit double figures and said 'Aah it just print a few hundred thousand off.'

:roflmao: That is awesome. It's really cool that there would be that much demand for a book.

they pretty much had enough printings of jhm to stock one printing each in every hot topic store in the country.

j

they pretty much had enough printings of jhm to stock one printing each in every hot topic store in the country.

j

:roflmao:

j

:applause:(worship)

j

It's not Jhonen's fault that the lameoids at Hot Topic think the book is cool (which it is).

hee, I have JTHM #1 & Lenore #Vol1 #1 1st printings. one day I'll get them off to cgc. I'm sure they will get at least a 9.6 toke me ages to find nice raw copies. bloomin black covers!

If you feel like selling either of those, I'd certainly appreciate a PM (thumbs u